Patronage give you the opportunity to further support the Games but with it comes a number of benefits, including:
- Entry to West Lothian Highland Games 2018
- Patron’s rosette that indicates you are a valued Patron of this year’s Games
- Entry to the exclusive Chieftain’s marquee offering comfortable and relaxed surroundings with complimentary tea/coffee, as well as a paid bar and dedicated toilets
- Mention in the Magazine (only if you should you be agreeable)
- A complimentary Games Magazine which includes a Programme of the day’s events
The Chieftains marquee provides respite from the bustle of the main public spectator area; shelter from any extremes of weather (if needed!); and an uninterrupted view to the centre of the Games’ arena. It is furnished with tables and chairs and offers complimentary food and drink, plus a licensed bar and dedicated premium toilet facilities.
Patrons will receive rosettes by post prior to the event entitling them to entry to the Games; access to the patrons’ marquee; a complimentary programme of the day’s proceedings as well as coffee/tea.
Please download and complete the application form, and send it together with your cheque, to our patron convenor. Patron Convenor’s postal address is provided on the application form.
Your rosette(s) will be posted to you closer to the Games.
Should you prefer you can become a patron on the day of the Games by locating the patron convenors in the Chieftains marquee, where your gate admission fee and your programme costs (if applicable), will be deducted from the payment of your preferred patronage rate. We do hope we will have the privilege of welcoming you as a patron to West Lothian Highland Games 2018.
TYPES OF PATRONAGE
£30 – Individual (1 adult)
£60 – Business (2 adults)
£70 – Family (2 adults and 2 children under 16 years)
If further assistance is required please send the games a message at: patrons @ westlothiangames.com (remove spaces either side of @)
Please read the West Lothian Highland Games Privacy Statement on your privacy, your rights, our obligations, and copyright.